Congratulations! You've found a free, easy, meaningful way to comply with Radiology Maintenance of Certification practice quality improvement!
How do I complete a project?
- Review the Project Options to make sure you can do one of the projects in your practice.
- Create a username/password and enter the requested data in My Reports.
- When you complete the project, save a copy of your data and attest to completing the project in your ABR Personal Database.
- Thank Cat by opening her IMDb page or following her on Twitter!
Who does this site help?
- This site is for Radiologists undergoing Maintenance of Certification (MOC) by the American Board of Radiology (ABR).
How will this site help?
- We provide free, easy projects that help you complete and document compliance with MOC Part IV, Practice Quality Improvement (PQI) requirements.
- Our projects:
- Are easy to document -- Drop down menus to the rescue!
- Are applicable to most radiology practices
- Provide step-by-step instructions
- Contain suggested successful solutions to common problems
- Help you make a positive change in your work environment
- Are certified by the American Board of Radiology
Why is this important?
- You need to complete a project every year if you want the CMS-PQRS rebate.
- You need to complete a project every three years if you want to comply with MOC.
- You need to keep documentation to prove you've completed projects, in case you are audited.
What if I am audited by the American Board of Radiology?
- No need to worry! When you complete one of our ABR-approved society-sponsored projects, you can print and save a report that confirms your compliance.
- We've done the write-up for you and ABR certification confirms that they think the project is acceptable for credit.
- Don't forget to attest to completing each project in your ABR Personal Database though!